FLEETLINE have been making canopies in New Zealand for over 25 years. Our team of over 50 people are very proud of the products they build and the customers' satisfaction they create. If you have any queries regarding our products call us on 0800 35 33 85
Fleetline warrants to the original purchaser, subject to the terms and conditions herein for a period of 36 months from the original date of purchase for Fleetline manufactured fibreglass products only, inclusive of paint application. Imported fibreglass products, hardware, gas struts, gaskets, accessories etc. are warranted for 12 months.
Fleetline Canopies undertakes to repair, or at our option, replace without cost to the owner either for materials or labour, any product which is found to be defective within the warranty period.
Any defect must be reported to Fleetline or its authorized dealer from where it was purchased immediately after discovery and within the warranty period and the product / your vehicle must be made available at Fleetline or the dealer’s place of business as soon as practicable. This warranty will not extend to consequential loss or damage to either person or property or expenses such as (but not limited to) freight / delivery expenses of the canopy / vehicle, hire or loss or use, charges, tolls and travelling expenses.
Service and Maintenance Recommendations
The following items need to be attended to on a regular basis. More frequent service is required in severe off-road conditions.
1. Ensure mounting bolts always remain tight
2. Lubricate lock and key recess on rear and side doors
3. Abrasive compounds are not recommended for polishing surfaces of painted products: use only high quality automotive polish if required
Warranty does not apply to any component failure or defect caused by:
- Abnormal or extreme off-road usage
- Abuse, Accidental or Malicious damage
- Removal or defacing of the product serial number
- Lack of regular servicing as stated on the maintenance list
- Using a Ute Liner in some utility vehicles can cause paintwork scuffing
- Driving with a canopy window or rear door in an open position
- Misuse or Negligence
- Repossession under financing agreement
- Modification to the product or its components.
- Paint finish—Every endeavour is made to ensure an accurate match but occasionally a perfect match cannot be achieved. We therefore cannot guarantee a perfect colour match.